imooredb

In which a man blethers about stuff he has seen.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Linkspack

Just some links, apropos of nothing inparticular. I feel it's important to break up the swathes of text with silliness.

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?
I don't know, but Reverend Dan provided me with this superb performance by the man Withers. He loves the drummer, but I think the bass player has the right idea.

Two of my favourite things combined. You can't go wrong with that. Gaz usually does, but he didn't when he sent me this.

Finally, just to stay vaguely on topic, watch some trailers. They're invariably better than the film, and these all look like stormingly good films.

1.
2.
3.
4.

Quite frankly, a couple of those make me spuff.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that "I'm glad the old jive broad split now" he said at the start?

Anyway, should you need the full version, that Bill Withers performance is on the fabulous BBC Old Grey Whistle Test compilation DVD from 2001.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home