imooredb

In which a man blethers about stuff he has seen.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

You are what you Watch.

Which I guess makes me a fetid pile of faeces. That's at least how I feel after a rare bit of primetime viewing on channel 4. I've never seen "You are what you Eat" before, and the name Gillian McKeith wasa new one to me. I was fully expecting some well nourished, smug woman harranguing crying overweight girls about giving up chips. Well,that was almost delivered. What I didn't expect was some haggard old hunchback sitting with the overweight girl in the bathroom, ramming her own shit in her face and shrieking "you see how fatty that is!? Do you see!? CAN YOU SMELL IT!?". I think even in the name of self improvement that joint poo-examining is a new level of...well...shit. I think that's what I'm going to take away fom this experience, and what many others will too. Not the dietary and exercise advice, which let's face it everyone knows by now anyway, unless they've been living in the Fatcave with Blobbin. Not the recipies, which i must say looked uniformly pretty tasty. None of that, just the haggard old hunchback ramming poo in the fat girls face. Cheers channel 4.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's whole sections of the internet devoted to stuff like that... apparently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home