imooredb

In which a man blethers about stuff he has seen.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Slowest top Ten Ever

Right pop pickers, while you're still gasping for breath after the non-stop bombardment of posts in this series, I'll leave you reeling with another one. The gap is principally due to Fresher's week at work, which is a horribly busy time full of loud-mouthed cunts from Coventry throwing up on my carpets. As you can imagine, this pleases me no end. Anyway, the other reason for the gap is that this is actually really hard to do. I went for this top ten because I thought it would be pretty easy to pick what to put in, but I was wrong. Anyhow after much wrangling I've got about eight of them in my head, so I can get on with it. which I shall do forthwith. Infact 90% of people will read that before they read this, so I've just wasted five minutes. HURRAH.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

las vegas celine dion tickets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home